Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Temperamental Coconut!

Hi there! I'm Chris, the host of the future award winning show The Temperamental Coconut. My show is not about coconuts, nor do I lose my temper; rather this show is about nerd culture and comedy. Being a nerd I like to talk about comics, games, movies, and everything else under the umbrella of nerdom. While listening to the show you will no doubt be laughing. I play tracks from some of my favorite comedians like Paul F Tompkins and Jim Gaffigan. If stand up comedy isn't your thing I play comedy music too, such as Hard N Phirm and Garfunkel & Oats.

Now you are probably asking yourself "Where can I listen to this fantastic show?" Well, you can listen to the T.C. every Friday from 2-3 pm Central Standard Time. So, set an alarm, write a note, tell your butler to remind you to tune in! I would hug you if I could if you tuned in.

But wait! There's more! Not really. Why are you still reading? Go listen to wrbc.fm. There are great shows. Go on. Get.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post, awesomely funny show on Friday afternoons from 2-3pm CST!

    ReplyDelete